Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

Where do I start?

Wow, I am having a really good busy time, some of this blog goes back to October, I have been too busy to update it.  Here we go, first update on the dredging, it is now on the other side of the bridge across where I grew up.   Monique now that is a big pile of sand below, your boys would love this one.

Next on my agends was going out with my neice Monique her Dad my brother-in-law Bob and thier relatives Marie and her daughter Jane, we went to one of the local Yacht Clubs for lunch, had a lovely time, hadn't seen Marie for years, it was good to catch up.

My daughter's children came over for a while, and Brody was facinated by this bug beetle of sorts he asked me to take a photograph of it.  I also took photos of the lorikeets in our bird bath, I love hearing them making a ruckus.

I now must go on with the next blog.

Enjoy your day!
Dizee!!

1 comment:

  1. That was a lovely day at the yacht club! Remi had gastro for 48 hours that afternoon, no wonder he wanted to go home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!