Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

What a Great Baby Boomer Reunion 22nd October 2011

Now this was a great time had by all.  It was a Baby Boomer Reunion at the local Surf Club, I was on such a high seeing friends I hadn't seen for years and of course friends I see over the year.  Hope you like the photos.

These are friends I grew up with from left:  Me, Robyn, Lyn, Kathleen & Diana, we are laughing at an old photo Lyn bought with her, one of Me and my Sister Steph in a bikinis, my top looks like a Madonna's Bra as the saying goes, see below.

I wander why they are laughing, don't look tooooo bad really. ha! ha!
Keith, Stephanie my sister, me Dizee, Lynne sister of Brian & Diana, all long time friends.
Judy below & Lynne above I haven't seen since before I married my husband in 1969.  Jim organised the reunion thanks Jim.

Everyone really got into the swing, they all swamped to the dance floor when the sixties music came on as you can see.
My hubby Dave with some of his long lost friends.
The drunks at the bus stop, Lynne, Robyn, Kathleen & Judy at least they have had a great time.
This photo is the recovery afternoon the next day, me, Lenja and my hubby, I felt great no hangover as I had a glass of water and a glass of red wine in both hands, it really does work, I would usually get sick the next day if I don't drink enough water to keep hydrated.
A great time had by all.

Enjoy your day
Dizee!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time. Mum and Dad said they did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!