Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

A Day at Bondi-Sculpture-by-the-Sea

This is my fourth year going to see the Sculptures-by-Sea, I absolutely love how each year the sculptures are becoming more amazing.  I went with a friend Dianne who I hadn't seen for years and now we see each other quite often, our sons played soccer when they were little.  We go by public transport, I think now I have it worked out, we go by bus to Wynard, walk down to Circular Quay, bus to Bondi, have lunch first  at "Icebergs"  then to see the Sculptures, when we have finished we then walked around to Bronte Beach, have a cuppa there and right outside the cafe is the bus to Railway Square.  I pay only $2.50 but poor Dianne has to pay full fair, she is still working full time, we had a really lovely day.  The five photos below need to be looked at from the fifth one upwards, I don't know what this one is called.  I have put different ones on my blog, my neice Monique  has different ones to mine.

Yes it is a sculpture, how cute.
I hope you have enjoyed these wonderful sculptures.

Enjoy your day
Dizee!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!