Pages

Saturday 12 November 2011

Doing Lunch with Friends

I am having trouble catching up on my blog such a busy life at the moment, went out to lunch with friends from the Central Coast, we catch up every now and then, we go to Hornsby as Lyn loves to go there, nice change, I also like to go there as I wouldn't necessarily go there by myself as it is about 30 minute drive away, lazy aren't I?  It was lovely to see Trish with Marg and Lyn as her husband Tom has recently passed away, couldn't get to the funeral as I had a bad cold virus.  When shopping we have lunch as a lovely Tea House Cafe, it has Hi-Tea as well which we didn't have, but has these great Tea Pots for your table number, we decided to go with Scones and really full cream and jam, now that makes you full, lovely though, and yes I did indulge, nice every now and then.

You'll get fat ha! ha! yummy though.
Same goes for you Trish, what the heck!

An by the way, I had a real DORY moment, I couldn't find my car, I even had to get a security guy to find it for me, I didn't really goodtoo bad as he said it happens alot, I was surprised how calm I was, I suppose I am used to loosing my car in under neath carparks.it was a floor below, all I saw was the colour yellow, he told me they all have a yellow board and also another colour, durrrrrr! Dizee.
This is the Hornsby centre's clock, we love to watch it work, we sit up above it at the Tea Cafe.

Enjoy your Day as we did
Dizee !!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Aunty Dory!!!! Glad you found your car. Looks like a lovely day with friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!