Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Another week gone by

I haven't done much since my last posting, last weekend I decided to take lunch to my husband who is getting the other house ready for renting, we have a lovely boatshed at the bottom of the block so I thought it was time for me to ride my bike over to there and take our lunch and coffee had have it at the boatshed.  It was a beautiful day, I haven't rode my bike very much lately because everytime I decide to it says we are going to have showers so I don't go, I know any excuse not to go but I do really bike riding around the lagoon.

How good it is to see a small hobie cat on the lagoon
I have updates on things I have mentioned before, first the dredging, they have been pretty quick, they have finished the first part and are now going to the other side of the bridge.  I have also been doing my squares for charity, I have to stop every now and then because of my rotten arthritis plays up, who said that knitting was good for arthritis fooey.
My next photo is sooooo cute, two babies and mother Butcher Birds, they nested in our backyard, the grandchildren would go down the back and the mother would swoop at them sure enough there were babies in the nest and I told them their mother was protecting them.


Enjoy your day
Dizee!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a busy little Aunty Dory! Always a lovely read. I finished your Beach House book too - LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a look over at my blog as to where all that dredged sand went. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!