Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

Morning out with our Son and Grandsons

How nice it is to be back feeling normal, and am so thrilled to be back swimming for a week and yes I am still ok.  Have had a busy time with school holidays and a long weekend included in it.  The long weekend was my busiest as we had Evan, Mel and lovely Thomas and Ben staying with us for five days.  I is a little hectic but I don't mind as I don't see them as much anymore.  Evan and his boys, Meggy & Pa took them on the Manly Ferry and to the Opera House, Thomas had a show to go to.  Dave and I (Meggy & Pa) minded little Benjamin.  Evan suggest that we let Ben run all around the Opera House while he an Thomas went inside to the show so Ben wouldn't miss him, so little Ben ran all around the Opera House and nearly made it to the end but his little legs wouldn't allow him to make it so he climbed into the pram and we then went to the Botannical Gardens for a walk, Ben was great he just sat there the whole time.


After Evan and Thomas came out we went up to the park again this time Evan and the boys had lots of room to play, they had a great time wrestling dad and climbing the roots of the very big fig tree.


I love some of the spring flowers and a couple of status, the last one is from Vanuata, love the paintings on the walkway of the Botannical Gardens, the enormous fig tree.

Enjoy your day
Dizee!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane Enjoyed reading you blog this week. I love all the photos they remind me of when we were last in Sydney.

    Moz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!