Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

A Whale of a Time "NOT"

Where do I start, on my last blog I stated that I was now swimming, NOT HAPPENING last week and some of this week I was hit by a virus it has knocked me around, I haven't had one like it before.  I couldn't see my grandchildren at all.  I even missed going out to lunch with a long time friend of ours My husband went, my friend and her two daughters and the new grand-daughter, my daughter Elise and her two littles and my niece Monique.  That is as bad as my earlier turn "Amnesia" in May but atleast I don't remember that one. I don't think I like 2011.  I decided to take some photos of my trinkets around the inside of my home instead.  I believe there is an exhibition on surfing in Sydney at the Sydney Museum.


Some of my 60's surfing magazines, oh how times have changed.

My bathing beauties, presents from my long time girlfriend Jan and my lovely daughter-in-law Melissa.


A lovely rug from Peru from my oldest son Pete, he really got the colours right I just love blue.


I love this Turkish tile we have scattered in the lounge room.

I decided if I couldn't go swimming I might as well go for a slow walk around my pool and the entrance of the lagoon and guess what I was able to take photos, they have eventually started dredging the lagoon to take all that unwanted sand out, at last, it is the worst I have ever seen it.  I will give updates on how it goes.



Enjoy your day
Dizee!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better Aunty Dory!

    Saw the lake entrance on my way past the other day, crazy amounts of sand. The kids love the tractor on the sand.

    Happy walking....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!