Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Spring has sprung

Spring has sprung at last, I am doing a weeks moring walk instead of each day on the blog.  I took some photos of other tracks I walked this week, hope you like them.  I must say the mornings have been beautiful and sunny even though some of the days ended up cloudy.  On Wednesday the pool was empty, I have never seen the pool being cleaned before.  The next day I walked the bush track to the next beach going north, and today around  my usual area.





What a change in the morning sun while walking


Must keep those wings dry

I forgot to mention now I am having my showers at home everyday usually have one at the pool change sheds, I noticed looking out of my bathroom window into next door, they can't see me, this lovely big flower which I haven't noticed before, so I took a photo excuse the fly screen.



Enjoy your day!!
Dizee

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a message!