Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

What a wonderful Sunday

I organised to meet up with my friend Jan at another beach, I was just about to start my walk and all of a sudden a heard of people came towards me and yes it was the Pub to Pub jog, they came by the thousands.  Jan was quite late so I thought I might go back to where I have been walking other days,I took photos before I left, hope you like them.



Now these photos are where I usually walk in the mornings while I can't swim, fancy seeing hopscotch on the road to the pool, and yes I did jump on it, don't get much of this at all.


Still more runners they went on forever.

Then the morning got better, off to a family birthday my great nephews' birthdays Oscar 12 years and Luca 7 years old.  We what a wonderful day we had, all the children eight in all got on great, not one single argument, it is really lovely to see this in families.  Also our nieces Leanne and Monique gave me my belated birthday present I just love them and the present.  The girls know how much I love beach huts.  Leanne is a great quilter and Monique is a great artist although the picture of the sheds in not one of Moniques works we already have one in our home, see last photo.








Enjoy your day!!
Dizee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!