Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

Milford Sounds & to visit Pete, Dewi & Holly

Early May we went to Milford Sounds, which was beautiful, we stayed at the beautiful beechwood lodge, certainly recommend it, it is right across from a huge lake, we go over to New Zealand to see our Son & Family who live in Lake Hawea, they are building a brand new house, it is also great to see our lovely grand-daughter Holly, she is nearly 6 years old, normally we go there straight away, I never got to see Milford Sounds, now I am glad I have.  We visited his block of land to see him start to build his house, my husband and other workers helped, I noticed an unusual plant, I asked our son what it was, he said it was a five star mushroom.  It was interesting to watch Pete building his new home.





















Enjoy your day!!
Dizee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!