Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Oh what a beautiful morning

YES and NO not swimming today or for the next 20days, I don't know if I will handle it not doing my swimming every morning.  I had a skin cancer out on my back and I can't stretch the stitches.  I must say it was a beautiful sunny morning, I walked around the lagoon and decided to take photos of the lovely morning and what I saw on my way.  The swing is where the grand-daughter just loves to spend all the time there when we go to this park, and the climbing is the equipment the grandson loves.  I found two hoodies while taking the photos but I decided not to bring them home, hopefully the people will come and get them, they are in very good condition.  I also love the exercise equipment the public can use.













Enjoy your day!!
Dizee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!