Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

A Great Day at the Hunter Valley NSW Sunday 31st July 2011

My friend Jan sent me an email which had really cheap things to do, Travelzoo.com, we got a great deal to go to the Hunter Valley for the day, bus trip, 2 course lunch + wine tasting and a tour of McWilliams Winery,  The next thing was wine tasting at Lindemans' Winery, loved the Tawny Grand (can't call it port anymore because of the name Portugal) what's happening to the world, I think it needs to get a life.  Then onto Polkolbin Winery and we also got entry to the gardens which on their own would have cost us an extra $18 without the deal, it was only $79 instead of $162 for the same trip.  Thank you Lyn for driving us to Star City to get the coach.











Enjoy your day
Dizee

3 comments:

  1. Isn't Hunter Valley Gardens lovely! I bet a few wines were consumed that day! Oh how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di just looking at your blog with Moz, it's fantastic. Steph and Jan look well as you do yourself. We are having a great time in the UK. Spent yesterday, last night and today with Mick and Moz. Back to Maureens this afternoon. Everyone is well. Love ya Marg, Caity, Mick and Moz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana I just love your blog it makes me want one of my own. The photos of the Hunter vally are great Marg said she thought they were the gardens. We did not see them when we came so I think we will have to come again. I want to join the mad hatters tea party.

    Moz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!