Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

Horray! I am back swimming tomorrow Sunday

This morning was very windy and cool, I decided to walk over the headland one last time for a while as I will be swimming from now on horray!  This will be my last group of photos while I do my morning walks, I don't really like the walking that much, I prefer to swim or bike ride instead, I hope you like them, I am itching to get back to swimming.  I can't take my camera down to the pool as it won't fit in my bag which is very full at the moment with wet suit, towel, flippers and other odds and ends I need, the car park is away from the pool.  I know it sounds stupid that I would wan't to get back to the cold water but I don't really mind it though sometimes it is really cold and I look forward to my cappuccino after.  I hope you like the photos.
I also have our son, wife and two beautiful grandsons staying the weekend, it is really great to have them stay.  During the week I minded our beautiful grand-daughter, she is a pleasure to mind.






It is really lovely at the moment spring has sprung as you can see by the lovely wildflowers.



Ah! my cappuccino



Enjoy your day!!
Dizee

Layla loves to play in her chair even when she is not eating she tries really hard to undo the clips.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics Aunty Diana. After todays cold temp, how can you go back into the water. Have fun, I know you will! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!