Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

The Shattering of the Dome in the Queen Victoria Building "WOW"

 

Last Saturday I went into the City for do my geneolgy and saw on the news the night before about this wonderful art show they were doing to the Dome of the Queen Vic Building.  I will show you all with many of my photos, I think you will be amazed, especially my neice Monique, hope you look to the end.



I want to thank my wonderful canon camera, it also made me aware how old I was getting facing up to the dome bending my back with a back on and my neck for the whole show, it was all worth it as you can see. After the photos I then went to do my geneology found nothing not to worry but then went back to the Queen Vic Building to have a very late lunch, teacake and cappuccino, plus a coughing fit, I took a couple of pics in the building, in all I took 186 photos I am sure you wouldn't want me to put them all on so I have picked what I think would show you how amazing it was.

I went home feeling very happy with myself.


Enjoy your day
Dizee!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks SO COOL. Sad we missed it. I even showed Nick, he was impressed.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!