Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

Fun at the Beach with the Grandkids

We minded three of our grandchildren the other weekend, I love the enjoyment the children have when at the beach, we had a wonderful time, we decided to take them to the beach, people who know me know I would rather they didn't get wet, but alas the boys did, I was trying to work out how to get them home to our place in the car sopping wet and full of sand even though they had tried to rinse the sand off.  It's amasing how we have bits and pieces in our cars, I used calico shopping bags for Campbell, he sits on the seat squashed in the middle, Brody in booster on one side, he managed to couple of bags as well and little Layla on the other side, some how we managed the car wasn't saturated.  Pa is doing a good job looking after the kids.
 
Not bad for a day in Winter.

Bye for now
Dizee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!