Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Craft & Quilt Show Sydney

My friend Jan and I went to the Craft & Quilt Show in Sydney recently, there were hundreds of extremely inivative works, I am amazed how the human brain can think of so many different way of doing quilting.  I managed to bump into my neice Leanne there, silly us we forgot to get a photo together infront of one of the quilts even though we both had cameras she is an avid quilter herself, maybe next time.  There were different sections, the craft dresses, quilting and the decorated Bras for Cancer, they were just great, below you will se some of them.  I have put many of my favourite photos. 
 
Jan with her favourite dress
 
 Above some of the way out dresses done for the Craft side of things.  I love this one the
Licorice All-sorts dress. 
 
I found that the Japanese quilting exquisite. 
I love this one "Flip Flops" done by a lady in my area
Me with Audrey Hepburn 
Isn't she beautiful!
 
 
At each end of the isles are little quilts telling people to keep their hand off!!
 

I hope you have enjoyed the wonderful works in craft and quilting.

Bye for now
Dizee!!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a message!