Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Volunteers' Night Awards

My Husband and I went to the volunteers night in our area, it is one of the nights I love to go to.  I take my hat off to these people who give up their spare time to help others. There was an extra award this year for the longest serving volunteers fifteen years and over, quite a group.  One in the group was a sports teacher at the local High School I went to.  She asked me my name and I told her and she couldn't believe it, she remembered me and my twin sister. Sad to say I only remember the other sports teacher who we had Coralie Allsop.

The teacher was a Miss Sunny Lee, but she is now Mrs Sunny Bidner
The wonderful volunteers Sunny on end of front row.
Doug and Sandy Menzies are a remarkable couple, they are Surf Lifesaving volunteers and they also help the disable to surf.

Three Cheers for the Volunteers

Bye for now
Dizee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!