Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Dave's eye problem

Dave somehow got something in his eye, he went to his local doctor but he couldn't get it out.  We then had to go to the Sydney Eye Hospital, I had to drive to town, I don't drive to town anymore as we get chauffeured an taken in a  mercedes benz, yes it is our public transport.  On that Saturday I did drive and I did really well, I am patting myself on the back.  We had to wait from 2-15pm to 8pm. Anyway while I was waiting for Dave I went down to the shopsto have lunch, these are the photos I took while I was out.   Later when we went to get the car out of the carpark the door was closing down, luckily the man at the gate was leaving as well so he let us out.  I hate to think how we could have got out. 

Sydney Hospital & Eye Hospital


Pitt Sreet Mall
This a lovely glass picture in one of the windows

Bye for now!!
Dizee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!