Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

High Tea at the" Emporium Collaroy"

My lovely daughter Elise and niece Monique took me to High Tea at Collaroy for a belated birthday present, this time I didn't have an amnesia attack not like my birthday last year .My grand-daughter Layla came along as well she is 3 years old.  I recommend it to anyone, we had beautiful little cakes and sandwiches plus Magie Beers non-alcoholic wine, it was beautiful, I sipped it quite slowly thinking I had to drive not knowing it was non-alcoholic.  Little Layla is becoming technology savvy, she loves to look a photos, she loves her mum's i-phone.

Layla's little capuccinno

Lovely birthday necklace from Monique
I think she knows I like Whales

I would like to give a big thank you to my Daughter and Niece.

Bye for now
Dizee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!