Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

Tall Ships arrive for the Navy 100 years Celebrations

I decided to join hundreds of other people on the harbour for to see the Tall Ships come into Sydney Harbour to start the 11 days of celebrations for the Navy's 100 years when Australia had a navy fleet of its own.  I went on my own expecting a beautiful day but alas it rained and small hail, so you will see that some of the photos seem misty.  I must say I was very disappointed that they didn't have their sail up.
 This great big snail is one of the exhibitions around Sydney for the celebrations.
Delicious Pumpkin Soup I had while watching the Tall Ships coming into Sydney Harbour.
 Great display of the Sydney Port tug at the start the arrival of the Tall Ships.
 
 
 


 The light colour little tall ship I saw that morning after my swim and having coffee going along the off the coast where I live, alas being the smallest it arrived the last.
Hope you enjoyed my photos.
 
 
Bye for now
Dizee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!