Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

100 Years of the 1st Australian Navy Fleet Celebrations with Fireworks.

After the day watching the Tall Ships coming into the Sydney Harbour I decided to go again to see the Navy ships and fireworks on the harbour with my Sister and her husband.  When we were looking for a spot to stay for the afternoon evening we picked where Prince Harry was going to go to catch a boat somewhere around the harbour, we didn't even know he was going to be there, we just wanted a good spot, as you will see in one of the photos how many people were there.
 I have never seen Navy ships going up the coast where I live before, quite a sight.
Wow!! didn't this jet make a noise.
High presents of police for Prince Harry below.

Prince Harry greeting the people.
Rhapsody of the Sea leaving just before the fireworks.




Where we were is just a small amount of people around the harbour, we had a great spot for the fireworks.

 Even the Navy boat go into the action, it had fireworks going off it as well.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
I am amazed that these photos were taken on my mobile phone, my really good Canon Camera doesn't come up anywhere as good.
 
What a great afternoon and night we had.
 
 
Bye for now
Dizee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!