Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Wonderfull Day at Collaroy

Last weekend it was my Neice's Monique 40th birthday, even though the weather was awful we had a really great family day. Almost everyone was there.  I am sure by the photos you would say Monique had a great birthday.


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Monique.
Monique and her family.

We also celebrated my Sister & her Hubbys 43rd Wedding Anniversary.
Congratulations on your anniversary
Our latest edition little "Indigo", Pete & Dewi over from New Zealand and hopefully here for good and the great cook is Monique's husband Nick.
Dave, Me & georgeous "Indigo" our 7th grandchild
Monique little brother & partner
Me and my twin sister.
Monique's sister Leanne,  her hubby other family.
 Layla playing patient with her brothers.

I really think everyone had a great time, we really love family get togethers.

Bye for now
Dizee!!






















1 comment:

  1. I sure did have a lovely time. Thank you for a great day. Great photos too. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!