Pages

Saturday 3 December 2011

Shop until I drop bus trip with Friends

Each year I go on a shopping bus trip with friends from the Central Coast, Lyn, Marg, Trish and Denise were the only ones I knew this year, but one of the women new my sister Stephanie from many moons ago, she wasn't sure if I was related but alas I was.  I didn't buy much this year I only brought a lovely glass tea pot which was originally $150.00 I got it for $30.00 amasing.

Lyn and Trish waiting, waiting for their Champagne as usual, enjoy.
At last the Champagne what would they do without it. ha!ha!
Margie doing a good job again making sure everyone has what the need.
Denise caught up with some of her long lost friends at "Victoria Basement".
Me with my great bargin teapot, enjoyable by all I'm sure.

Enjoy your day
Dizee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!