Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

Friends over for a SOIREE!

Last Sunday I had fifteen friends over from swimming over for a Soiree, the weather turned out awful, that morning was beautiful when I went for my morning swim, I thought oh goody goody it was going to be fine, but as time went by the sky got darker and darker then a small thunderstorm and windy, luckily I have plastic blinds to put down on my verandah, anyway we had a great time we all did a plate of food each and there was heaps.  The awful weather didn't dampen our spirits.  Sorry I have only one photo as I was enjoying myself too much and needed to make sure my guests were looked after as well.  It was a wonderful time, they all enjoyed themselves. 
Wendy in her funny glasses.

My First Frittata
I decided it was time to make a Frittata, I didn't realise how easy they are to make, I am proud it turned out first time.  I have been putting it off for year, I don't know why as I have made so many dishes for parties over the years.  I have been eating all on my own while my hubby is away, saving cooking very night.


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a message!