Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Waterfall Cottage on the Northern Beaches



Waterfall Cottage is one of those gems that I had no idea of.  Each Saturday mornings I listen to the radio first thing before getting out of bed, one morning the radio person interviewed a lady about the cottage, I was determined to go and see it, it was only open that day of the year.  I asked a close friend Jan to come as well.  We were very impressed, it almost reminded us of an English Cottage.  Didn't take any photos of the cottage full on as I felt it to be an intrusion of her privacy, so I took photos of the wonderful garden, she and her husband had passionately done for many years.











 








Nice biscuits and coffee or tea at the, really enjoyed the day.
Bye for now
Dizee














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!