Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Remember These!!

Aaaaah! recognise these, yes they are my perfect set of "CUISENAIRE RODS" original wooden ones, Australian original.  They are all still in working order, my own children are now nearly 40' or just over.
IMG_6770
I was cleaning out my cupboard because my grandchildren and great nephews during the Christmas Holidays decided to investigate in my cupboard and alas they found all the games my own kids like to play at Christmas time, such happy memories with their cousins. I then thought oh I must clean it out as it was full of dust and now is it beautifully clean. Some of the games like Monolopy had its day and a couple of other games but overall I was able to still keep quite a few as you can see below. 
IMG_6779 
IMG_6775
IMG_6777
IMG_6781
 It is going to be wonderful for the next generation to play with these games, as I don't think you can get the originals anymore.

Hope these photos bring back lovely memories for you who look.


Bye for now
Dizee!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful!!! Make sure you never get rid of them. I remember your fantastic game cupboard every time we visited as kids, now my kids get to enjoy it as well. Great pics AD! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW !!! I loved mastermind so much that I bought a new one a few years ago. I also had the magic game... Great memories of time spent with cousins :) L xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!