Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Tour Guides for our German Friend

We have a friend from Bavaria Germany staying with us for a couple of weeks, we have taken him to North Head Sydney, then Freshwater and Dee Why.

We were lucky to see a Cruise ship going out through the heads, sadly it was a really hazy day due to the burn offs in Sydney we're having, still great for a visitor to see, and I got to see whales off the heads (first time our visitor has seen whales), not as close as I would have liked but luckily I had my long lens with me.  I have cheated a bit I had to crop (photoshop) some of them so I could bring them closer, doesn't matter I did see them that is all that matters.

 
Bye everyone have a great holiday.
 
Below some of our beautiful Aussie Flowers and I love the untidy bush we have.






 
Below a view from North Head looking North up the Coast.
The second photo is a view from Freshwater across to Manly.







 Veiw from Dee Why to Long Reef.
 
 
 
Above three tiles put along the footpath at Dee Why Beach
 Late afternoon the seagulls come and scavage along the beach.
 
To finish our lovely day we went to a resturant in Dee Why called Mezzonette , our visitor also paid for us, we really appreciated it.
 
Bye for now
Dizee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message!