Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

A Busy Day & Evening with Friends

Had a really busy day on Saturday, first I was invited to lunch at a friends place at Cremorne.  Shelly did a really delicious menu for us. I went with my long time friend Jan and there, were some other of Shelley's friends, have a great adventure Shelley.
Lovely table setting.
Absolutely delicious dessert, thanks Shelley.
Photo above from left Shelley who put on the lunch.

A Function on the Dreaded Plastics of all kinds damaging our Oceans
The Queen of Plastic Bags 


Costa from SBS Gardening with the King of Plastic Bags
Tubes of Plastic Rubbish collected from our Oceans.

I would like to see that more people take more care of our environment.  In my area around the Christmas Holidays the rubbish is overwhelming to what it used to be.

 
Bye for now think of our evironment first.
Dizee

1 comment:

  1. Now I know what you were talking about. Looks like a fun time at both events. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!